Terms and Conditions
Membership is offered in the Program operated by Customer Experience ASEAN Pte Ltd (CX ASEAN). Our registered office is at 30 CECIL STREET
#19-08 PRUDENTIAL TOWER SINGAPORE (049712) and company registration number is 202017006G. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two categories of membership in the Program: ‘Individual Members’ and ‘Corporate Members’. Details relating to these categories and any sub-categories of membership of the Program is contained on our Website.
CX ASEAN is a commercial for profit entity. Membership in the Program provides no shares, interest or otherwise in CX ASEAN or any of its subsidiaries.
The Program is a membership that provides access to a range of products and services provided or facilitated by CX ASEAN. Any products and services offered under the Program are detailed at the time of sale and vary in accordance with Clause 2.2.
The Program inclusions provided for each category and sub category of membership are outlined on our website, in membership notices and renewal notices. Some products and services may be subject to additional terms and conditions which will be made available at the time of sale or on request from the Member.
CX ASEAN may at its sole discretion alter, change or cancel any component of the Program at any time.
CX ASEAN is committed to providing quality service for Program members. Members may contact us at email@example.com for any questions or support.
Program benefits may include access to the following products and services:
- Online Training - such training will be made available via the CX ASEAN website and is general in nature. Training materials must not be copied, distributed or shared in any way.
- On site training - such training will be provided in face to face sessions and is general in nature. Training materials must not be copied, distributed or shared in any way.
- Masterclass events - events will be held based on the schedule published on CX ASEAN’s website from time to time in both videoconference and in person form. Invites will be sent to eligible Members to register for events on a first come, first served basis. These events will be subject to availability and additional fees and charges. Masterclass events contain third party content that must not be copied or distributed without the express permission of CX ASEAN and the event presenter. In addition, CX ASEAN is not liable for any content contained within these events.
- Networking Events - events will be held based on the schedule published on CX ASEAN’s website from time to time in both videoconference and in person form. Invites will be sent to eligible Members to register for events on a first come, first served basis. These events may be be subject to availability and additional fees and charges
- Job Board - complimentary job board posts are available to all corporate members. Job board posts must strictly be for available roles within the Customer Experience field and are subject to approval on a case by case basis by CX ASEAN. Job Board roles may be posted for a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days.
- Annual CX ASEAN Awards - submission of award submissions and attendance at the annual CX ASEAN Awards event is subject to specific terms and conditions that will be provided at the time of nomination and event booking.
- Leadership Retreats - attendance at leadership retreat events are subject to specific terms and conditions that will be provided at the time of event booking.
- Consulting - provision of consulting services are subject to CX ASEAN’s Services Agreement which will be provided at the time of engagement.
- Other benefits - CX ASEAN may at its sole discretion offer members of the Program discounts and other benefits or inclusions as membership benefits or inclusions. Other benefits may be reviewed, changed or removed at any time.
All Program memberships are one (1) year in duration, commencing from the date of membership purchase.
Memberships to the Program are non transferable
Membership of the Program in each category of Membership and access to the Program is conditional upon the payment of the appropriate membership fee.
Membership fees are outlined at the time of purchase and exclude any relevant taxes, postage or transaction fees.
Membership fees must be paid at the time of purchase or within the time frame outlined during purchase. Failure to pay the membership fee within the prescribed timeframe will result in cancellation of the membership.
Membership fees must be fully paid before the Program can be accessed by the applicant.
Membership fees may be altered from time to time and without notice. Any updated membership fees will be immediately applicable and displayed on our website and in any renewal notices.
Subject to clause 6, Members are not entitled to a refund of any membership fees following termination or cancellation of membership.
To renew your membership of the Program you must pay your membership fee in full before the expiry date of your membership (the 'Renewal Date').
CX ASEAN will provide a Renewal Notice to the Program member at least 14 days prior to the membership Renewal Date. The Renewal Notice will contain the Membership Fee, details of the Program and any additional charges such as taxes, postage fees or payment fees required for renewing the membership.
Where any Membership Fee is payable by the Member to CX ASEAN is not paid by the Renewal Date, your membership in the Program shall be deemed to have lapsed. The membership will then be terminated in accordance with Clause 7.
CX ASEAN may at its discretion allow members to set up their accounts for auto renewals in the Program. In the case of such renewals, CX ASEAN will charge the Membership Fee as outlined in the Renewal Notice to the members agreed payment method on the Renewal Date (or the following business day).
RIGHT TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP
Once purchased, Membership Fees are non-refundable and unable to be cancelled except where required by law.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
A Member may terminate his or her membership in the Program by providing 7 days notice to CX ASEAN via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to clause 7.2 and 7.3 below.
A Member shall cease to be a Member of the Program:
- on the expiry of 7 days’ notice to CX ASEAN of his or her membership termination request in accordance with Clause 7.1;
- if any membership fee or other monies payable by the Member to CX ASEAN is not paid by the Renewal Date and remains unpaid 7 days after he Renewal Date OR
- if at its sole discretion, CX ASEAN terminates the membership for any reason.
Any Member who ceases to be a Member of the Program in accordance with clause 7.1 or 7.2 shall remain liable for all Membership Fees and any other monies due from the Member up to and including the date when s/he ceases to be a Member.
Upon Termination of the membership, all access to the Program is immediately terminated.
An application for membership in the Program or for transfer from one category (or sub-category) of membership to another shall be subject to the approval of CX ASEAN which may in its absolute discretion decline to accept an applicant as a Member of the Program.
Program Members are advised that CX ASEAN may also, in certain circumstances, reassess the Membership suitability of any Member whose Membership was terminated or ended.
All Intellectual Property which exists in the Program provided to Members as part of the Membership are owned by CX ASEAN and/or its content providers.
Membership of the Program does not confer any right to use CX ASEAN Intellectual Property, including the CX ASEAN brand and logo, except where expressly provided in writing.
The Member shall not:
- licence, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign or otherwise commercially exploit the Program, including passwords, provided to the Member by the CX ASEAN; or
- licence, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign or otherwise commercially exploit or otherwise make the membership or its Program available to any third party.
In the event of Force Majeure, CX ASEAN shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and in particular shall not be liable for a delay or for non-performance of any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or for any loss or damage occasioned thereby. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all losses arising for this reason shall not be recoverable by the Member
At its absolute discretion, CX ASEAN may at any time alter, amend, change, modify or withdraw any of the Program benefits, products or services that comprise the Program offering. It will be the members responsibility to keep up-to date with all such changes and membership renewal and continued use of the Program shall be deemed acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing, which shall include electronic communication to the email address you provide.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Program Membership Terms and Conditions.